Randy M Interviews Barbara and Joe Anderson (2016)
Video Version of Chuck Morse Speaks with Barbara Anderson
Barb & Joe Anderson Interviewed at Bethel Family Night
A rare inside glimpse into the Bethel family in Brooklyn N.Y. This video was taken while Barbara and her husband Joe were still Jehovah’s Witnesses and members of the Bethel family at the world headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses. (Nov. 1991)
2002 Dateline Expose
Barbara was featured (along with Bill Bowen and others) in this very thorough and well-produced news documentary focusing on a few cases taking place at that time. The reporters clearly demonstrate how JW pedophiles continue to attend meetings and participate in the door-to-door preaching work. They are allowed – and even encouraged to do this – in spite of their repeated bad behavior. This version has been updated to present clearer audio and video than other versions on YouTube.
Tennessee Channel 4 – Jehovah´s Witnesses Settle 9 Lawsuits
Common Sense and Wisdom Uttered by a Very Wise Man – a Bertrand Russell Interview
Every so often in our lives we hear something said that was so meaningful that we wanted to share it with others by shouting the words from the rooftops. This is true of the reaction of so many who listened to the words of Bertrand Russell telling his audience what he learned from life that he believed future descendants should know. As interesting as this interview is, pay closer attention to Russell as he discusses at the end of the video what he learned about the “intellectual thing to do” and the “moral thing to do” in life. (Begins at 26:55 in full version)
“The Truth Inside You” Facebook recently (September 20, 2016) featured a segment of the following video of an interview with Bertrand Russell by John Freeman produced and broadcast by and for the BBC program Face to Face in 1959. Titled “Bertrand Russell’s Advice for Future Generations,” this may have been one of Russell’s most significant public appearances. In his role as Britain’s “foremost modern philosopher,” his opinions were critical to the growth of western European and North American “free thought” groups and movements. Russell lived by his philosophy and was a prominent mathematician, historian, writer and social critic. A Nobel laureate, Russell’s voice was prominent among Twentieth Century anti-war activists and political philosophers.
LINK to short edited segment presented by The Truth Inside You (begins at 26:55 in full version).
Other Media Links
- “Growing Up With Jehovah,” a Swiss TV program aired in French in November, 2010 with the Andersons discussing child abuse (copyright video in French language available on site)
- Child sex-abuse activist Anderson interviewed on national TV show on church allegations – Tullahoma News and Guardian
- UNADFI – French anti-cult organization covers Barbara’s 2009 European Tour
- Woman Says Church Covering Up Sexual Abuse – WSMV Nashville
- New Evidence in Jehovah’s Witnesses Allegations – MSNBC
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Settle Abuse Cases – Associated Press (2007)
- Judge orders Jehovah’s Witnesses to release molestation files – San Diego Reader (2017)