Barbara Anderson has a massive collection of documents, letters, and books representing nearly every decade since the 1830s. Her collection includes many old and long out-of-print volumes written by both supporters and critics of the Watch Tower Society and its founders.
Barbara’s new book, “BARBARA ANDERSON UNCENSORED, EYEWITNESS TO DECEIT” is now available on Amazon.com in both paperback and Kindle versions.
Here are direct links to the special articles mentioned in Barbara’s book:
- Working in the Watchtower’s Engineering Department
- A Letter from Harry Peloyan
- Flawed Decree Conceals Criminals
Barbara’s report and analysis of the Watchtower’s infamous “Two Witness Rule” is now available on this website. Using the backdrop of the hearings held at the Australian Royal Commission hearings in 2015, Barbara describes how Jehovah’s Witness leaders (including Raymond Franz) have misapplied Leviticus 5:1 for decades – effectively concealing criminal acts by members of their congregations. This has effectively protected criminals and kept members of local congregations and their children vulnerable to sexual abuse and other crimes. Read Barbara’s entire report at “Flawed Decree Conceals Criminals.”
The collections cataloged below are often updated. Barbara frequently adds new material as it becomes available and as she finds time to scan it for publication. Newest documents are often noted with a **NEW** flag next to their descriptions and links.
If you know about or have access to, similar documents that do not appear in this collection and are willing to share them with our readers, please contact Barbara. She is always on the lookout for new material that can provide additional facts and points of view that can be added to this collection.
Unless otherwise noted, all material within these pages may be downloaded – but for your personal use only. Most of the books and documents are public domain material or original copyrights have expired. However, some books, documents, and letters belonging to private collections that have been shared or made available to Barbara with certain restrictions.
While you may generally quote freely from these documents, please contact Barbara before reproducing or republishing them. And please – if you do use this material on your website, please provide a link back to the Watchtower Documents as your source.
- The Watch Tower Corporation
- Welcome to Watchtower Documents
- Video & News Media
- UNADFI, French Anti-cult Organization – Reports on Barbara’s European Tour
- The Tullahoma News
- Jehovah’s Witnesses Settle Abuse Cases – Associated Press
- Woman Says Church Covering Up Sexual Abuse – WSMV
- Corporate Charter & Amendments
- Audio Archives
- Free Downloadable Files
- The Rawe Files > Document Downloads
- Contributed Stories of Former Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Opening Pandora’s Box
- Why It Is Dangerous To Associate With Jehovah’s Witnesses (Speech)
- Secrets of Pedophilia in the Jehovah’s Witness Religion (Speech)
- Suggested Websites
- Documents Archive
- Candace Conti > Court Documents
- Expanded Search
- Child Abuse Cases
- Australia Royal Commission Archives – 2017
- Australian Royal Commission
- Barbara Anderson’s Watchtower Documents
- Un mensaje especial de Barbara …
- Watchtower Documents
- Watch Tower’s “Child Safeguarding Policy” (Great Britain, Ireland, UK)
- We Want You to Have an Open Mind
- Reveal & Trey Bundy Archives
- Barbara Anderson
- Jehovah’s Witnesses “Child Safeguarding Policy” (Great Britain, Ireland, UK) – 2017
- History of WBBR
- Evidence Supports Jehovah’s Witness Allegations – MSNBC
- I Believed I Would Never Die and Other Short Essays
- AMERICAS MOST WANTED: Find Frederick McLean